Can I ask you a tough question?
What was it like being isolated with your family during the lockdown?
If you discovered that your household is chaotic and stressful, and your marriage is feeling a little rocky, improving your family relationships should be a major priority in 2021.
You CAN eliminate the stress, create better boundaries, and bring more balance to your family life.
During the month of October, I will be helping you create goals for 2021- you can spend the last few months of this crazy year that we have had plans for an awesome 2021.
But first, we need to figure out where you are.
It’s the first step to creating a plan for improving your future
Here is a little quiz for you….
On a scale of 1 to 10, how would you rate your family relationships? If you answer “1,” that means low/bad/least true while answering “10” means “high/good/most true”:
- I would rate my current family situation:
- We eat at least one meal per day together as a family:
- My immediate and extended family is functional:
- Thinking of family makes me feel happy:
- I am honest with my family members:
- I work hard at being a better family member:
- I set aside personal time with my family, without phones:
- My family is loving, patient, supportive, and respectful:
- I hold no hurt feelings toward any family members:
- I feel I spend enough time with my family to meet their needs:
When I first read the book Oola for Women: Finding Balance in an Unbalanced World, its authors—Dr. Dave Braun and Dr. Troy Amdahl—recommended strategies for improving family life. “Family” is one of The 7 F’s of Oola: a proven formula for living a life of less stress, more balance, and greater purpose.
As a Certified Oola Life Coach, I help clients not only create goals across all 7 areas of life but also prioritize their tasks and—most importantly—stay accountable to accomplishing them week by week. In fact, I’ve joined forces with Dave and Troy to bring my followers the Oola formula via a 10-week coaching experience designed to transform your life, your finances, your relationships, and more. Click here to schedule a free call with me!
Check out my Will You Pivot in 2021 post here
Check out my Fitness Goals for 2021 here